This girl knows how to strike a pose. If you want to see more images of this session with her half sister, check this blog tomorrow.
hope you have a hula hoop friday.
for santiago’s birthday I wrote 40 reasons I love him. here are just a few.
40 things I love about you Santiago Cal
1. your unwavering devotion to me
2. they way you look in skinny jeans
3. your shrimp tacos
7. your imagination
10. your knowledge of music
11. your patience in explaining things to me that I should already know (our government)
14. the way you balance me out
22. The way you hug me and act like you will never let go
25. your green thumb
29. being able to enjoy museums with you where ever we go
31. the way you love people and care for people that are marginalized by society
34. Your support when I go through things that are small but I make them a big deal ☺
38. the way you can always pick out a good movie for me! (excluding Chinese war movies)
39. the way you have cared for each of my family members at different times of their lives
40. the joy of being comprehended
Santiago’s birthday is this coming up and I took him on a weekend getaway that revolved completely around food. We went to the boiler room and you should too. don’t walk, run. So. dang. delicious. go check out their menu here, and make sure to get the greyjoy rebellion cocktail. Thanks to my friend Ying for the recommendation.
Although the trip revolved around food we also enjoyed an afternoon at the Joslyn There will be more celebratory events coming this weekend that are still a surprise. Because why not take a whole week to celebrate?
exploration of the joslyn.
I have decided that conor was made for the camera!
part 3 and 4 to come!
the many faces of Conor!! More photos of his shoot to come here!
Happy 2nd Birthday Conor Dean.
nothing like an impromptu foto shoot in a food court with an iPhone.
Buzzards fly above our house every night before going to bed. So beautiful.